It is assumed that you have printed these Terms & Conditions for retention prior to any order being placed with us.
- Orders are usually processed for Next Day Delivery Service if ordered before
- If a customer order is received after 3pm, the order may get processed on
the same day and sent via Next Day Delivery Service but there is no guarantee.
Otherwise orders received after 3pm will be processed the following day.
- The Next Day Delivery Service is a service provided in the vast majority
of cases, by Royal Mail and we cannot be held liable if the products do not
arrive on the next business day after sending. NB: Should
parcels be returned to us after 2 attempted deliveries, a £10 fee will
- Next day delivery when stock allows. If stock not available, we will endeavour to contact you by telephone or email.
- Next day delivery may be affected during the main holiday periods with particular
emphasis on Xmas. We apologise in advance, if next day delivery service cannot
be met during these times. Our offices are usually closed over the Xmas period
and from14th-29th August....and some local delivery depots close for Xmas eve.
- Next Day Delivery by courier or by Registered Post will require you to be available at your requested delivery address to sign for the delivery.
- All products are supplied with a no-quibble guarantee as stated on each product page and the guarantee is included in the box with the product.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis or on a 'use or return' basis - other than where covered by your Right to Cancel below.
- In some countries you may have to pay additional taxes and duties on importation and you are responsible for this cost.
- Some countries may outlaw the use and/or possession of the equipment/products we sell. We act as your agent and ship discretely anywhere in the world AT YOUR RISK. If goods are seized by your authorities you will still have to pay the full purchase price.
- Prices include VAT. Where stated.
- Price Guarantee - if you find you can purchase cheaper in the UK within 24
hours we will refund the difference. *
- If any fault occurs in the guarantee period we will repair free of charge or, at our discretion, replace.
- In cases where it would be deemed more efficient, we may ask you to send
a faulty unit to the manufacturer direct.
- We use a secure server to ensure you can guarantee the security of your credit card details. All details are destroyed after use at our end.
- Our Anti-Fraud Technology: Note to would-be thieves: Credit card holder names, card security details and billing addresses are verified to reduce fraud. Anyone caught using a fraudulent credit card number will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and full IP tracing systems are in use to reveal the identity of that person.
- From time to time, maintenance of the site will occur which may result in erroneous information of one form or another. Please call if you are unsure of anything displayed.
Right to Cancel
- You may cancel your order subject to the following conditions :
- You have 7 days to cancel the order from the day after the date of receipt of your goods.
- The cancellation notice from you must be in writing by recorded mail or
Email with a return-receipt obtained and it must be dated and sent to our correct
business address, fax number or Email address.
- A returns number must be obtained before returning the goods.
- The goods must be returned to our address (Get4me Limited, 92 Barton Rd.
Swinton, Mcr. M27 5LR).
If the goods are not new and unused then a restocking fee may apply dependant upon any damage or loss to product/ packaging.
- Goods must be returned at your own cost and risk - please insure the goods and ensure a signature is obtained for the goods on arrival at our premises.
- You may not cancel your order if any software supplied as the product or as part of the product has been unsealed.
- During the period prior to official receipt by Get4me Limited of the goods being returned, the customer must look after the goods and ensure they are insured at their own cost.
- We will re-imburse you the relevant amount within 30 days of the goods being received by us. Refunds will be made to the original credit/ charge/debit card if payment was made by card or cheques written to the original person/ company who issued the original cheque as applicable.
Neither the receipt of your order by us nor the receipt of our confirmation of order by you constitutes the acceptance of an order or confirmation of an offer to sell. We reserve the right to limit the order quantity of any item and will notify you as soon as possible of any such action. Get4me Limited reserves the right not to do business with any individual or company in its absolute discretion. Subject to the other terms and conditions any order shall only be deemed to have been accepted when we have expressly confirmed that we have accepted your order and have shipped the goods to you.
Customer Service and Complaints
Customer Service number - 0800 093 2575, available 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
Calls charged at your normal service providers rates.
In the unlikely event of a complaint, this should be addressed
either by Email to [email protected]
or in writing to: Customer Complaints Department, Get4me
Ltd. at the company address shown at the bottom of the web page. We will firstly
the complaint within 5 days and then answer the complaint within 10 days of receiving
your email or letter.
- We do not capture and store any personal information about individuals who access this site, except where you voluntarily choose to give us your personal details via e-mail, or by enquiring about or ordering any of our services.
- In these latter cases, the personal information you give us is used exclusively by us for providing you with current and future information about our products and services and any other services described in this website.
- We don't pass any of your personal data to outside organisations and/or individuals, except with your express consent.
- We do not send 'cookies' from this site and only monitor the IP addresses of visitors to assess which pages are the most popular. These IP addresses are not linked to any personal data so that visitors to our site remain anonymous.
- You have a right to know about the personal information we hold about you.
- You also have a right to have your data corrected or deleted. Please address all your requests and/or queries about our data-protection policy to the address at the bottom of this page.
'This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer'.
Thank you for reading our terms and conditions.
* We reserve the right not to sell at a loss.